Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Guilderland, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fences and traffic cones are gone, so all the SC's are available. However, there were no Tesla's there charging to confirm the chargers are running. I do not yet have a Tesla myself, otherwise I would have tried. I will check back again and confirm as soon as possible.

Listed as "Guiderland SuperCharger" (instead of Guilderland) on Tesla's website. They spelled the name wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_4241.PNG
    IMG_4241.PNG
    111.2 KB · Views: 148
stopped by last night. 2B was not working and 1A has what appears to be an abandoned Blue Model 3 in it. The car was not charging and has a parking violation sticker on the driver side window. I only had to wait 5-10 mins to charge but this is a case where the nav system could have directed me to the Guilderland SC just 5 or so miles away. It has 20 positions vs. 6 (4 usable) at Albany.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank42
Just got back from a round trip Chicago-Cape Cod, MA road trip in my new Model 3. Let me give a hearty cheer for the Guilderland NY supercharging station. 15 chargers (Tesla says 20, maybe they are right) next to a large upscale mall (didn't know those existed any more) with a great food court. My 45 minute charging session included a nice walk, window shopping, a good meal, and iced coffee for the road (from either Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts, take your pick). So if you are crossing NY state on I90 choose this one over some of the drabber or desolate alternatives along that interstate.

Just got back from a round trip Chicago-Cape Cod, MA road trip in my new Model 3. Let me give a hearty cheer for the Guilderland NY supercharging station. 15 chargers (Tesla says 20, maybe they are right) next to a large upscale mall (didn't know those existed any more) with a great food court. My 45 minute charging session included a nice walk, window shopping, a good meal, and iced coffee for the road (from either Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts, take your pick). So if you are crossing NY state on I90 choose this one over some of the drabber or desolate alternatives along that interstate.

Did you use any of the new cape cod SCs? I've used the one at Dunkin Donuts by the Sagamore bridge several times over the last few years, but I see they've started building some on the cape