Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gulf Breeze, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Swung by during lunch today. Progress.

Attachments

• PXL_20230131_185128165.jpg
    PXL_20230131_185128165.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 298
Well, that's not a great spot for this one for travelers... hopefully the Pensacola charger won't actually be downtown. If there's anyone that can put a bug in planning's ear, the Pensacola charger should go at the I-10/110 interconnect. 6 miles south in the middle of downtown is a terrible idea. I've tried over the years, but every time that charger pops back up on the map it shows downtown but "location subject to change".
I understand may feel this way, but from a highway network standpoint, its perfect. This location connects I-10 to Hwy 98 at a reasonable range from the Crestview charger location and is associated with all manner of services: Grocery, pharmacy, fast food, dinning, hardware, and a variety of miscellaneous others. It also is in striking distance of the Mobile Supercharger.

Reactions: ooagentmm
All the electrical work looks like it’s been wrapped up. Unfortunately still no meter can on the meter base ( pictured) so I’m guessing it’s still waiting on final inspections/approval from Florida Power and Light.
Slower than molasses lol the one in evergreen, AL was up and running within like two weeks! Can’t believe it’s taking this one so long. Will be so nice to have one in the area there though!

It wasn't showing up in nav when I checked yesterday. I haven't been able to drive by it recently tho. If Spectre doesn't check it and chime in before this evening, I'll try to swing by and look.
They were still wrapped up on Sunday at noon. I keep checking on the charging map everyday when I drive to work, but still nothing as of Monday evening