Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hardeeville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My family actually prefers the airport location after charging at Hardeeville twice. The whole transition from ga to sc going from 6 lanes to 4 lanes, congestion, dirty rest rooms, etc sucks.
Over the years, Sav airport was always good for clean bathrooms, snacks and some good AC and rest but….charging speed was always abysmal. Plus, you always need to plan around Gulfstream work hours.

Reactions: PStewart
Yeah, it is really busy there now. Hopefully getting the new locations in Pooler and Walterboro will help.
I don’t see those in supercharger info maps. Are they “future” or Tesla has identified the sites and permitted, etc.

btw: been traveling FL-NC route for 5+ years. I’ve never seen the Ga-SC-NC SCs so crowded/unavailable As it was Sunday.

Tesla really needs to convert all the sites in I95 corridor to v3 and add charging units; otherwise traveling N-S will increasingly be very inefficient/frustrating.

Reactions: PStewart
I don’t see those in supercharger info maps. Are they “future” or Tesla has identified the sites and permitted, etc.

btw: been traveling FL-NC route for 5+ years. I’ve never seen the Ga-SC-NC SCs so crowded/unavailable As it was Sunday.

Tesla really needs to convert all the sites in I95 corridor to v3 and add charging units; otherwise traveling N-S will increasingly be very inefficient/frustrating

Walterboro and Pooler are shown on the Tesla.com/findus map as planned for q4 2021 and sometime in 2022, respectively. This map is updated quarterly and seems to be more accurate than iterations from previous years.

Reactions: jsight