Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Houston, TX - West Alabama Street (PERMANENTLY CLOSED)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E48E5BA5-E969-47E4-981C-1D2DF7FF6360.jpeg

They’ve laid the conduit and paved over it. Also appears like the power pole isn’t connected yet, but ready to go. I’ll just keep these weekly updates going till we get a Construction Cone on the map 😂
D7FD5848-B2D4-44A2-9F77-C19940EF47B0.jpeg

I'm glad we're finally getting a supercharger inside the loop. This location is going to be tight though. I used to buy groceries here during college and getting into the parking lot was a challenge. Can't imagine what it'll be like trying to fight for these spots since I assume lots of Tesla owners around the area will try and charge here.

It will be a year com 05/12 I believe since the first filing for this project. Is this on par with other stations? Do you think the Biden charger network will be built faster?

Also at $125k seems relatively reasonable. Same job done for the government funded project will cost a milli easy.

It will be a year com 05/12 I believe since the first filing for this project. Is this on par with other stations? Do you think the Biden charger network will be built faster?

Also at $125k seems relatively reasonable. Same job done for the government funded project will cost a milli easy.
Some have taken significantly longer, mostly down to the local planning/approval paper shufflers.
Isn't the biden charger install just a funding scheme, so look for deal like the last one where Tesla was cheaper but wasn't chosen.
Reading between the lines - government are incentivizing others to build a network like Tesla's, so choosing Tesla isn't what the program is about.

• Informative
Reactions: Guacahummus