Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Huber Heights, OH (Buc-ees)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Mayor of Huber Heights has announced a new Buc-ees North East of I-70 and SR235. The plans have 24 Superchargers on it.

Screenshot 2023-08-10 163954.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-10 163917.jpg

Reactions: Guacahummus
Huber Heights, OH

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Buc-ee’s
Along Primary Interstates: I-70
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-40
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-70

To: Columbus - Hilliard Rome Rd, OH - 51.6 miles
Diversion: 1.4 miles
To: Grove City, OH (v2) - 62.9 miles

US-40

To: Columbus - Hilliard Rome Rd, OH - 53.2 miles
Diversion: 5.8 miles
To: Columbus - W 3rd Ave, OH - 59.9 miles (Permit)

A V3 splitter on I-70, which will be able to be used instead of the current V2 Dayton, OH location.

Probably a Tesla charger too I swear I saw a list it was state of Ohio generated. It will probably end up being like Cincinnati on i71 they have both at the Meijer

DriveOhio is the program that manages it. Part of Ohio DOT.

That links at the bottom of the page to the NEVI list:

No surprise that Pilot/EVGo gets almost all of the money. GM is not an infrastructure company and has EVGo as it's infrastructure partner and a deal with Pilot. Good news should be that if GM is going NACS that they'll want NACS cables on the chargers as well.

I just hope that the NEVI rules will force EVGo not to suck. It's hard to know how much EVGo's suckage has been affected by the distortion that is Electrify America, the other crime-funded charging network.

@omartin30 @Big Earl @corywright @jdmackiewicz @Crew Dragon @ItsNotAboutTheMoney @DriveMe @Leeper
I see flags around the site. Some of them look like they’re for utility work, not sure if it’s related to the Buc-ee’s construction or not. It’s hard to tell in the dark but there are flags along the road go from paved area to the intersection. Those seem to outline the whole site. The last couple photos show traffic light where the bigger entrance and Superchargers should be according to the blueprints. (Right by the sign that says I-70 Center Point Commerce Park.)
(I’ll add a few more photos later)
IMG_6769.jpeg
IMG_6690.jpg
IMG_6691.jpg
IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6699.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg
IMG_6709.jpg
IMG_6707.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6707.jpg
    IMG_6707.jpg