Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Iowa, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just visited the location. It appears to be closed, shortly after the install. Too bad, it would have been a reasonable location. Dollar General and Subway nearby (across the grass, you would get wet/muddy after a rain).

154B0E7F-865A-4310-BCAB-123A33B5D974.jpeg

Site seems usable, with 2 trash cans at the ready. No power on any pedestals.

• Informative
Reactions: jsight
I just visited the location. It appears to be closed, shortly after the install. Too bad, it would have been a reasonable location. Dollar General and Subway nearby (across the grass, you would get wet/muddy after a rain).

View attachment 889709

If you look at the pic you can see the fuses in the open position therefore killing the power. This site appears to have been constructed in the most cost effective manner possible hinting that this could have been the plan as other have mentioned.

Reactions: XHabjab

View attachment 889709

Really? Dang! A bit funky but great charging.

Its honestly kind of impressive how this all happened. The Lake Charles location became kind of a disaster, so they scrambled to get a temporary location up while working on a more permanent plan. Considering how long a lot of companies take to put together DCFC stations, it was impressively fast!

Reactions: Jeremy3292
Its honestly kind of impressive how this all happened. The Lake Charles location became kind of a disaster, so they scrambled to get a temporary location up while working on a more permanent plan. Considering how long a lot of companies take to put together DCFC stations, it was impressively fast!
Tesla and Impressive always seem to go together. And the other cool part of the PSU, is that they can make a few simple disconnections and load it up for future use.

Reactions: XHabjab and jsight