Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kennesaw, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is currently showing the address of the planned Supercharger in Kennesaw, GA

440 Ernest West Barrett Parkway Northwest
Kennesaw , GA 30144

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 1.01.37 PM.png

Ignore the image above that shows the map marker in the dead center of Kennesaw. The address is for a strip mall ("Main Street at Town Center") located in an outparcel in front of / south of the Town Center mall that's between I-75 and I-575. Primo location, but super busy with traffic (seemingly 24/7).

With that target opening listed as this quarter, it should be happening sooner rather than later, so if you are local please do a periodic drive around that strip mall looking for signs of construction. There's also a backside to it so circle all the way around.

Ignore the image above that shows the map marker in the dead center of Kennesaw. The address is for a strip mall ("Main Street at Town Center") located in an outparcel in front of / south of the Town Center mall that's between I-75 and I-575. Primo location, but super busy with traffic (seemingly 24/7).

With that target opening listed as this quarter, it should be happening sooner rather than later, so if you are local please do a periodic drive around that strip mall looking for signs of construction. There's also a backside to it so circle all the way around.
Interesting, I'll try and swing by here if I think about it next time I'm in Kennesaw. I would imagine it would need to be in the back as the front parking lot is super crowded. This very close to the Kennesaw service center.

Reactions: ChrisC
Interesting, I'll try and swing by here if I think about it next time I'm in Kennesaw. I would imagine it would need to be in the back as the front parking lot is super crowded. This very close to the Kennesaw service center.
I did a lap around the strip mall and didn’t see much. There were two trailers blocking the area shown in the box that might be holding the place or might just be parked there.
92B3A510-603B-4BC5-A803-2099984B8B97.jpeg

This looks like an entry for a Service, Delivery and Sales Center, which coincidentally is exactly purpose of the Kennesaw, GA location.

Seems highly unlikely this is also a public Supercharger location, though Tesla do have chargers there, but probably not for public use.

Plus an actual service center (or whatever it is) opened up exactly a year ago elsewhere on Barrett Parkway.

Plus an actual service center (or whatever it is) opened up exactly a year ago elsewhere on Barrett Parkway.

Also has a sales room, and does deliveries.

Kennesaw, GA

Host Type: Mall
Host: Main Street at Town Center
Along Primary Interstates: I-75
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-41
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-75

To: Acworth, GA (v2) - 8.6 miles
Diversion: 0.9 miles
To: Adairsville, GA - 37.1 miles

US-41

To: Acworth, GA (v2) - 11.4 miles
Diversion: 1.7 miles
To: Adairsville, GA - 39.7 miles

• Informative
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Cabinets are installed, the base for chargers have been laid, no prefab installation. My estimate is the chargers will be operational by mid Aug if there are no delays in remaining equipment and transformer installation.

Attachments

• 20230714_144043.jpg
    20230714_144043.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 20230714_143954.jpg
    20230714_143954.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Informative
Reactions: ChrisC and nogajim