Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Knoxville, TN - Neyland Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is based on this thread :)

As soon as someone confirms here that the hardware is gone, it will be removed from SC.i. Anyone in Knoxville?

Yep - I’m aware of how supercharge.info works. @MarcoRP who posted right before me is one of the moderators who updates it.

For what it’s worth, Neyland Drive has also disappeared from the car navigation. If supercharge.info moderators are waiting for visual confirmation that the equipment is no longer on site, then I guess that explains why it hasn’t been removed yet. IMO, that seems excessive since it has already disappeared from the cars and from PlugShare.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcoRP
If supercharge.info moderators are waiting for visual confirmation that the equipment is no longer on site, then I guess that explains why it hasn’t been removed yet. IMO, that seems excessive since it has already disappeared from the cars and from PlugShare.
if it's still physically there and usable - there's some rationale to keep it listed though, don't you think?

Reactions: ChrisC
if it's still physically there and usable - there's some rationale to keep it listed though, don't you think?

Yes, of course. But nobody has come forth with evidence of this site still being open and active. Two sources (Tesla navigation and PlugShare) suggest it’s closed.

Does the site just stay listed as active on supercharge.info until someone comes along and posts a picture of the vacant parking lot with no charging equipment?

Yes, of course. But nobody has come forth with evidence of this site still being open and active. Two sources (Tesla navigation and PlugShare) suggest it’s closed.

Does the site just stay listed as active on supercharge.info until someone comes along and posts a picture of the vacant parking lot with no charging equipment?

FWIW, the Warsaw, NC Supercharger disappeared from the car's nav system (Supercharger Proposal for NC - Warsaw, NC) but it did continue to operate for quite some time until the Superchargers were actually physically taken away. It did NOT disappear from plugshare though, so there is that.

Reactions: jsight and Big Earl
Has anyone checked to see if they are still here and operational? We are going to be in that area in a couple of weeks and could definitely use it if available, otherwise we will have to go out of the way to get to the SuC on the southwest side...

Thanks.

Reactions: FMinMI