Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laguna Hills, CA (LIVE 20 Jun 2023, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note: This post plus the following post were merged from a different thread.

Laguna Hills Supercharger already in construction. Pictures provided by twitter user @peedapan417. Based on the pictures, it will be a 16 stalls set up at the Howard's parking lot.

^^^^^^^^^
@bmah @Chuq @Big Earl

Attachments

• Laguna Hills.jpg
    Laguna Hills.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 423
Last edited by a moderator:
We just got home from vacation this afternoon and I saw this site tonight. But, I see the Forum is on the spot as usual! Here are the pics I took tonight, before the big rains come and yeah I counted 16 pedestals. I will keep watch on this site since it's so close to home (will be the closest to us).

Edit: And I was surprised to see this as Laguna Hills, even though I've lived in the area for 20+ years. I was going to post this under Mission Viejo or Laguna Niguel, but I see now the railroad tracks are the division between MV & LH cities in this part. The stores like Best Buy, on the other side of the tracks, are in MV. That shopping center was always oddly placed, however, considering it's only accessible closer to Oso. Laguna Niguel starts in between Oso and Crown Valley, so further South. Good to know.

IMG20230222211357.jpg

IMG20230222211351.jpg
IMG20230222211403.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent! One under construction in Lake Forest off of Muirlands too. My fear is they’ll be criminally expensive like some of the others nearby ($0.55-$0.61 per kWh is getting into “ridiculous” territory which I’ve seen at a few others in this area). With any luck it’ll provide enough capacity to reduce wait times at places like MV mall, which can get really busy, and hopefully the competition will result in some better pricing too.

Excellent! One under construction in Lake Forest off of Muirlands too. My fear is they’ll be criminally expensive like some of the others nearby ($0.55-$0.61 per kWh is getting into “ridiculous” territory which I’ve seen at a few others in this area). With any luck it’ll provide enough capacity to reduce wait times at places like MV mall, which can get really busy, and hopefully the competition will result in some better pricing too.
The two stations in MV are 72kW chargers, Tesla is putting in V3 in nearly all new stations including this new one. The one in Lake Forest is still not open despite being visually completed two weeks ago. I spotted a work pickup or two on two occasions with someone working on the cabinets, open soon I hope. I live 2 blocks away.

Reactions: Falcon73
Now, if the rain would just let up for a while. More in the forecast today thru Wed...

This is the coldest and wettest start to the year I can remember since growing up in SoCal. What happened to La Niña? lol.
LOL Seriously, I have been in LA for 13 years and never seen so much water/cold/snow. And all this rain eventually delays ground work. But we also need the water.

Reactions: Falcon73