Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Arroyo Crossing Parkway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went and visited the site today. Definitely under construction. See pictures.

I only counted 40 stands and/or concrete pedestals. The site might be 40 or 48, I wasn’t quite able to do a full count of the inverter cabinets.

Also, please move the marker to the following lat/long 36.062266, -115.251692 - that is where the charging station is.

Attachments

• IMG_4562.jpeg
    IMG_4562.jpeg
    468.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_4563.jpeg
    IMG_4563.jpeg
    735.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4559.jpeg
    IMG_4559.jpeg
    686.8 KB · Views: 75
Went and visited the site today. Definitely under construction. See pictures.

I only counted 40 stands and/or concrete pedestals. The site might be 40 or 48, I wasn’t quite able to do a full count of the inverter cabinets.

Also, please move the marker to the following lat/long 36.062266, -115.251692 - that is where the charging station is.
what part of the parking lot area is it? closer to the main road between the two strips or what?

Permit posted by marco on Twitter. 48 stalls coming to Spring Valley/Las Vegas. @bmah @Chuq @Big Earl ^^^^
View attachment 927681
Finally!! We didn't have any in the SW part of town, was hoping the new Durango Resort would, it would make sense, or IKEA, but they don't. Their loss. Looking fwd for activation! But now with sharing with other EV brands, we definitely need more, at least in this part of town!

Reactions: FreqFlier
The first 2 chargers almost look like handicap stalls but are labeled only as EV parking. I think they are intended for non Tesla charging due to the spacing. The other 46 are all back to back in a long row. The cords seem a little longer than normal too.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    450.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: awokeinthelbc
We used it last weekend, it is a great site. It is in a location with shopping g and multiple food choices within an easy walk.

As discussed earlier, this most likely was not intended for I-15 travelers. There are a lot of California plates EV’s parked in the shopping mall.

And for folks who live in Pahrump to the West, this is a great spot to hit a charger if they come over the mountain for shopping.