Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Cambridge St

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Matsayz

Jul 6, 2019
Las Vegas
Looks like yet ANOTHER Supercharger in Vegas! This one is more central, LVCC Boring Tunnel, 3380 University Center Drive across from the South Side Boring Tunnel.

Mods: feel free to change the title @Chuq @Big Earl

IMG_4871.PNG

That lot appears to be a gated event lot. Not sure if this will be public or for charging LVCC Loop vehicles. Let's see where this goes. If anyone can get some recent pics of the site, that might be helpful - Streetview is from April, 2022.

Matsayz,
Shouldn't you be heading to Primm too? ;) It's pretty much on the way...

RT
HA! No. Although I do have free miles expiring in October…

There’s enough Californian members that are driving here to Vegas over the long weekend we should be having to DELETE all the updates… unless they all stop at Baker then I guess I’ll have to drive down there, ugh

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
This station is open. It's easy to navigate, but weird since it's surrounded by semi parking in the Platinum parking lot. And you are basically in a fenced off looking area.

Since The Boring Company stores their Teslas next to it, it's apparently intended for their convenience, but it's still open to the public.

Was the only car there on a Saturday afternoon, despite the 5 surrounding superchargers having up to a 20 minute wait. This is great for a quick charge, a real find. But be cautious of the surrounding homeless.

It's a big parking lot and it's a walk to the nearest gas station or 7-11 bathroom.

Attachments

• IMG_4632.jpeg
    IMG_4632.jpeg
    570.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4633.jpeg
    IMG_4633.jpeg
    827.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4635.jpeg
    IMG_4635.jpeg
    482.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4637.jpeg
    IMG_4637.jpeg