Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laughlin, NV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Matsayz

Jul 6, 2019
Las Vegas

Attachments

• F762843E-893D-4AC5-BEE3-3A294FDD781A.png
    F762843E-893D-4AC5-BEE3-3A294FDD781A.png
    379.2 KB · Views: 400
Reactions: PStewart
Not sure when the name changed, but this used to be called the River Palms. I definitely did a double take as I'd never heard of the Laughlin River Lodge.

I guess I'm mildly surprised they didn't put it on the Arizona side in Bullhead City, but I'm not complaining.

Interestingly, for I-40 travelers who would like to avoid Needles, routing through Laughlin only adds about 5 minutes and the amenities are better than Needles for sure. It's a more complicated drive than the interstate though involving quite a few turns.

Not sure when the name changed, but this used to be called the River Palms. I definitely did a double take as I'd never heard of the Laughlin River Lodge.

I guess I'm mildly surprised they didn't put it on the Arizona side in Bullhead City, but I'm not complaining.

Interestingly, for I-40 travelers who would like to avoid Needles, routing through Laughlin only adds about 5 minutes and the amenities are better than Needles for sure. It's a more complicated drive than the interstate though involving quite a few turns.
It also cuts distance a little and is a bit more efficient.
But there's a sizable gap from the faster Barstow to Laughlin, at 171 miles. Barstow to Needles is one of the larger gaps remaining at 147 miles.

• Informative
Reactions: Johnny Vector