Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lawndale, CA (LIVE 8 Sep 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

Found a request for address change for a new EVCS. I'm assuming it's a supercharging station. I think this is new but apologies if it isn't. This would match up with the pin on the Tesla Find Us page though.

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 11.32.32 AM.png

I believe I was the first member of this forum to use this charger. I'm listed 3 places below @Limited on Check In History. I plugged in at 11:37AM (Limited's pic is after dark), walked a couple blocks to lunch and left an hour later. There were some other cars there. I had no idea this charger was on its first day until I got on the computer and checked in after dinner last night. It's a nondescript location and it never occurred to me to take a picture.

This was all dumb luck. I had no breakfast before a doctor appointment in Beverly Hills. In the blazing heat I wanted to go to the beach somewhere but get lunch near a supercharger on the way. So I looked on my car's map for a v3 on the way to the South Bay beaches and chose Lawndale.