Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, CA (LIVE 14 Oct 2020, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Visited this place today and no work in progress yet.

Need to watch the one in Roseville, believe this will be first to progress and be completed first then when time permits the construction crew will work in Lincoln. That is what I was told early last month.

Still need to watch Roseville's progress. But, notice Stockton Supercharger is catching up with our Lincoln Supercharger. Both Stockton and our Lincoln Supercharger do not have their Tesla Equipment visibly or reported on site as yet.

Me too. Saw nothing going here. But keep an eye on the other near by SuperCharger construction sites as the one in Elk Grove started late last January has leap past us in Lincoln's progress. Roseville 2nd SuperCharger is almost ready to be turned up.
Have not seen any Tesla Equipment here in Lincoln as yet.

9035E3F6-8341-490C-AC25-CB77C937E013.jpeg
B551A774-34CF-45C8-9919-EAEA38420C45.jpeg
809392CC-689D-49C2-9751-1DE66293647C.jpeg
08E98CEB-BF51-4AA5-ABEB-F7DCBB16657B.jpeg
Drove by this morning and work is going on, installing cabinets and chargers. Talked with a foreman and he told me that it may take awhile to open due to PGE taking time in installing their equipment nearby. Foreman also told me that ROSEVILLE is NOT fully operational yet, he has not been told by Tesla to turn it on.
Sorry for the photo orientation I could not get them rotated .

Last edited:
IMG_1741.JPG
IMG_1742.JPG

Must have just missed you jasdelta. Also talked to him and told me about the same thing. But added that the switch gear is scheduled to arrive 2/28/2020 if all goes well. PG&E still has to install their equipment & transformer and have no idea when that will happen. Hopefully all goes well with the city inspections, timing is unknown by the crew. Will take better picture next time I make it back here.

Just got back from San Diego and stop by the new Roseville SuperCharger. Still does not show up on our Nav Map in our Tesla, but was able to charge OK.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: WalterB
View of all the V3 Bollards from the other far end and a broad view. The Charge Point + will go in the gap in the middle.

Nice pictures! They'd look even better with a transformer. :)

BTW "bollards" are the vertical posts that keep you from running into things like transformers and charging cabinets (they appear to be red at this site). "Pedestals" are the white and red things with "TESLA" on top that hold the charging cords you plug into your car.

Bruce.

• Funny
Reactions: chateauoaks
Nice pictures! They'd look even better with a transformer. :)

BTW "bollards" are the vertical posts that keep you from running into things like transformers and charging cabinets (they appear to be red at this site). "Pedestals" are the white and red things with "TESLA" on top that hold the charging cords you plug into your car.

Bruce.

Thanks, I stand corrected. Was not sure what to call the pedestals and have see many call them several ways. Pedestals it is.

No change here in Lincoln, CA from the last post and we are past due the scheduling of the Tesla Switch Gear as was told 2/28/2020. Yesterday, 2/28/2020 did noticed someone in a unmark van parked on the access road by what I believe is a PG&E utility access by that road near our V3 Supercharger location. He was in the Van/Truck working on something as I drove by. Today Saturday late morning, nothing was going on here.

As Pluto posted at this location below, we are in a lot of competition for V3 equipment between China, Canada Nation Wide, let alone sites in California and Northern California. It appears to be delayed for awhile. We need to keep a watch on this site for any activity.

I hope this link below works as this was the first time I posted a link on this web site.

V3 Supercharger Hardware Issues and Delays

IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG

First picture: Looks like they resurfaced the Tesla EV Charging area. Still waiting on the missing PG&E Transformer & Tesla's Switch Gear on the empty pads.

Second picture: Still working on the resurfacing the EV & Tesla Charging areas at the other end.

Hopefully will see more activity by next month. But do not hold you breath because we are still not only waiting on equipment from Tesla, and from PG&E too. I believe Lincoln City will keep up with the inspections.

View attachment 525701 View attachment 525702

First picture: Looks like they resurfaced the Tesla EV Charging area. Still waiting on the missing PG&E Transformer & Tesla's Switch Gear on the empty pads.

Second picture: Still working on the resurfacing the EV & Tesla Charging areas at the other end.

Hopefully will see more activity by next month. But do not hold you breath because we are still not only waiting on equipment from Tesla, and from PG&E too. I believe Lincoln City will keep up with the inspections.

Still waiting for Tesla's Switch Gear and PG&E Transformer while a couple of Tesla owners were trying to test the SuperCharger today.

Stopped by the location tonight and it finally looks like construction is continuing!! Two new electrical cabinets have been delivered along with a lot of heavy equipment. Hopefully this means I can try out the new high-speed charging rate on my MX!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200721_162037.jpg
    IMG_20200721_162037.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: mociaf9