Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, CA (LIVE 14 Oct 2020, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG

Top picture in Post #25 show the 2 Large Simi Trucks & trailers that were there for about a week and almost a week.
The bottom picture show another delivery truck delivering some items addressed to Tesla at this address.
There should be enough proof that this is a Supercharger location. From the above pictures, someone with enough knowledge can maybe figure out the needed details of what is type of Supercharger is coming. As more equipment is visible, I will if possible take more pictures to share with you all.

Actually, those concrete bases (left) are uniquely for Superchargers. If you can count how many I will edit Supercharge Info, after I add it there. Nice find!

Are those really concrete? I don't see any way to move them if they are concrete (like a place to connect a strap for lifting), and the pallets sure look too lightweight to handle 2 massive concrete structures like these. Could they be some other, lighter material?

Another profile of the 2 Large Simi Trucks & Trailers taken this morning. One was parked there roughly a week and other over a week.
During this time, other deliveries arrived gathering items needed for this construction.
Waiting for the other equipment to seen.

IMG_1631.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG

Are those really concrete? I don't see any way to move them if they are concrete (like a place to connect a strap for lifting), and the pallets sure look too lightweight to handle 2 massive concrete structures like these. Could they be some other, lighter material?
Yes, definitely concrete. You can't see it due to the angles these pictures were taken from, but that smaller, ovoid slot in the top between the two circular holes has a steel ring embedded in it which they can run a strap through to lift and move individual bases. Here's a pic showing it from a different build:
103c9f1d-f0b0-4b54-abf7-36c989a19de7-jpeg.465716

Anyone with experience on these builds have any idea on how long before completion based on current stage of construction?

The time can vary a lot due to factors beyond Tesla's control. Common causes of delays are inspections and waiting for the local utility to bring in and hook up a transformer. Being a fairly early Supercharger V3 installation might add some extra delays for extra testing or unseen issues. My WAG is a couple months but I couldn't tell you exactly why I feel that way.

Bruce.

Reactions: Blu Zap
The time can vary a lot due to factors beyond Tesla's control. Common causes of delays are inspections and waiting for the local utility to bring in and hook up a transformer. Being a fairly early Supercharger V3 installation might add some extra delays for extra testing or unseen issues. My WAG is a couple months but I couldn't tell you exactly why I feel that way.

Bruce.

Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: bmah
Here are more pictures to help shed more light on this site.

View attachment 466504 View attachment 466505

The rest of these concrete bases were put in place about I believe Thursday for Friday. Lately had no access inside so I just took these pictures today thru the small opening in the
IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1635.JPG
fence.
Looks like they are working else where and moving this forward when time permits. See Manteca, Stockton, Walnut Creek, Williams, Tahoe City, San Luis Obispo and Santa Rosa.

Attachments

• IMG_1633.JPG
    IMG_1633.JPG
    681.3 KB · Views: 28