TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Livermore (LIVE 21 Nov 2018)

Discussion in 'California Supercharger locations' started by pkodali, May 27, 2018.

1. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

Showed up in mine today.

2. Darksoldier360

It’s on the Tesla.com find us map as well. Interestingly it says 120kw there...

3. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Running on Empty

Clerical errors are interesting!!

• Funny x 2
  4. joonmyung

joonmyung Member

Thank you for the report. I will be there today for Thanksgiving shopping. I can't image how many Tesla cars are there today...
    Happy thanksgiving day~

5. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

Just drove through. About 5 cars there. Shopping is closed now but will probably be a zoo when it opens.

6. bmah

bmah Moderator, Model S / Model X Forums

And that'd be 3PM IIRC, for those of us who want to get a quick "I was here" charge. :)

Bruce.

• Funny x 1
  7. Darksoldier360

Hehehe, I’ll wait till another day. For whoever does go are the electrify America stations open as well?

8. bmah

Charging here now. About ten cars charging. All spaces are “Tesla Vehicle Charging Only”. ICE-ing appears unlikely here but I’d be concerned for shoppers driving up and down the aisle where the stalls are (two sides of one aisle). The Electrify America stations are still wrapped up.

Gonna get out of here now and go to our friend’s house for Thanksgiving, want to leave before more shoppers arrive (T-45 minutes to opening).

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Bruce.

• Like x 3
  9. bmah

I wonder if I just missed you? I had a silver S85D on 9B.

Bruce.

10. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

Zoo officially open. The stores must be opening now. Thousands of cars shopping but still only 13 stations occupied.
    EA sites are not open still wrapped in plastic.

11. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

Sorry I didn't get the chance to say hello. I was on 4b. Grey S

12. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

New BMW i8 Roadster went by a few times. Looking for electricity in mostly wrong places.

• Funny x 1
  13. ShannonKJohns

ShannonKJohns New Member

Wasn’t thinking straight this morning and drove to the Outlets to charge up after a trip to Tahoe for Thanksgiving. Forgot all about BLACK FRIDAY. 4am and 7 of the 20 spots are ICE’d.

• Informative x 1
  14. Pluto

Pluto Member

I wonder, do these have 30m general parking signs?

15. ShannonKJohns

ShannonKJohns New Member

No, just says, “Tesla Vehicle Charging Only”

16. bmah

So much for my "ICE-ing appears unlikely" comment above. :rolleyes:

Bruce.

17. Macbest

Macbest Member

I noticed in the Tesla - center screen, that the number available doesn’t show up. Is it because they are the urban charger type? Also originally they implied here were going to be located over by the target. Now it sounds like they are at the outlets? If the latter, major issue. You can never get parking at that mall so these will ICed throughout the holidays.

18. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

We went by on Tuesday evening, at that time that online screen showed 16 of 20 available. Today we too saw that Tesla no longer is showing availability of stalls at the outlet. They should include a warning about black Friday shoppers inundating the roadways nearby. Saw several iced cars parking in charging stations despite the signage.

19. ken830

ken830 Model S 85, Model 3 Performance

I was checking the stalls available status on the center screen all day yesterday (Thanksgiving day). It was showing up for most of the day. Around 4pm, it was 3 of 20 available. By 4:20pm, it was down to only 1 of 20 available. By about 4:30pm, the status disappeared and didn't return for the rest of the night and today.

20. bmah

Yes, the Livermore Supercharger is at the San Francisco Premium Outlets. That was given by the address listed in the permit as in the very first post in this thread. Lots of people speculated different locations in this thread, as is wont to happen here on TMC, but by time a permit is filed, the location is pretty well fixed.

Note there is another Supercharger in permitting on the Dublin side of the freeway, where Target is. Construction hasn't started yet. There's a different thread for that:

Supercharger - Dublin, Fallon Gateway (permit found)

Bruce.