Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Los Angeles, CA - Alameda St. (LIVE 17 Sep 2020, 16 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's live and commissioned on the in car navigation as well. Got billed for the charge too. Security wasn't aware that they were open and were caught off guard with all the teslas showing up to charge. Apparently they close the gates at 9pm but now have plans to remain open to allow people to charge.

Attachments

• 20200917_230705.jpg
    20200917_230705.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 126
Closed as in the garage is closed or the nav says it’s closed? I and a bunch of other Teslas used this about 9 days ago and everything was working fine.
I went at 5:00 PM and the garage was open. My Tesla nav didn’t show it as closed, but there were no cars there. When I plugged in, my display told me there was no power. I tried another stall. Same thing.
The app now shows it as closed.

This Los Angeles-Alameda St Supercharger, as it’s officially called, has been live for at least a couple of weeks. I hope the mods can change this @MarcoRP @bmah

Updated thread title. Thanks for pointing that out. I don't follow the SoCal Superchargers quite as closely and got thrown off by the name.

Bruce.

It seems like they turn it off constantly on weekends and only have it on mid week.

It isn’t the most pleasant location but damn finally a supercharger in the central LA area besides that horrid hotel location.

I don’t understand why the keep closing it.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Other than Smorgaburg, which seems to be closed, what is interesting connected to this SC location? I've haven't been to DTLA in a while and have not seen what popped up there.
There’s a handful of restaurants at the attached ROW shopping center on the NW and W side of the garage. It’s nice to walk around or to have lunch or dinner. It’s conveniently isolated from the outside world and the neighborhood nasties found outside of the shopping center by robust and secure fencing so it could be a nice stop.

Reactions: smilepak