Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Los Angeles, CA - Alameda St. (LIVE 17 Sep 2020, 16 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is there some way people in mass can somehow petition for this to actually be opened 24/7 as advertised? \

I'm still going to use the J-1772 Charger right around the corner from my APT but this would be great for going on trip right after work/low battery.

I waited all day long to see if it would show available since I was in the area and nothing. Whatever games are being played or whatever lack of transparency is going on with the availability of these is awful since these new superchargers are sorely needed. The Francisco St supercharger might as well not exist because it’s valet only and the cost to charge will be steep once you factor valet or parking fees.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
I waited all day long to see if it would show available since I was in the area and nothing. Whatever games are being played or whatever lack of transparency is going on with the availability of these is awful since these new superchargers are sorely needed. The Francisco St supercharger might as well not exist because it’s valet only and the cost to charge will be steep once you factor valet or parking fees.

Lets make a petition, I'm dead serious.

I did see that there are supposed to be 200+ new V3 chargers in the LA METRO area. That better be right, not 50 super chargers in the middle of nowhere in palmdale thats considered 'LA'.

The fact this isn't opened all the time and nobody is utilizing this. Imagine a coffee shop/liqour store at this location if its opened 24/7. Definitely s no brainer, especially since we're going the NYC route and gentrifying everything insight.

Not to be snarky but what did you do for charging before this thing opened?

Bruce.

Just charge at the neighborhood j-1772 charger around the block. Or if desperate commute from KTown to Culver City and come back with around 84% battery

it was my main decision maker when deciding to get the model 3.

But after I got a taste of this supercharger location I got spoiled lol.

Finally glad to see it open for 3 days straight. Charging here now and already filled after work, I foresee long lines ahead of us at this spot.

let’s hope this place stays open during the weekends.

in case im ever down there, are you paying to park there or is it free for X minutes?
also what do you charge to if you dont mind me asking? and is it consistent or do you have to play the charger dance and find one that has consistent voltage?

in case im ever down there, are you paying to park there or is it free for X minutes?
also what do you charge to if you dont mind me asking? and is it consistent or do you have to play the charger dance and find one that has consistent voltage?
Parking

Right now it’s 2 hours free regardless, but I’m sure that’s bound to change if pandemic dies down.