Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lost Hills, CA - Highway 46E (permit applied)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is this even needed here?
Highway 46 is a major cross-over from i5 to the 101, especially for those of us who live in Monterey & San Luis Obispo Counties. When coming to/from Los Angeles, you don't go far enough north to reach Firebaugh. It is then an hour's drive across 46 without any charging options until you reach the Paso Robles charger (which is currently down).

I think you mean charging "posts" or "pedestals", not cabinets. :)

Bruce.
The US DOE web site uses station, for the complete installation, and stall for the individual electric dispenser. From this point on I will use stall. Fingers crossed lots of new stations and stalls appearing on the land and lots of them with longer cables for our new non-Tesla vehicle charging family.

Last edited:
The US DOE web site uses station, for the complete installation, and stall for the individual electric dispenser. From this point on I will use stall. Fingers crossed lots of new stations and stalls appearing on the land and lots of them with longer cables for our new non-Tesla vehicle charging family.
Stall is not good because many companies have a dispenser that serves two parking stalls from one piece of equipment. Tesla refers to them as charge posts.

• Informative
Reactions: DoItDiff and bmah