Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lost Hills, CA (LIVE 22 Nov 2023, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This will need to be moved. I think this is a permit for a supercharger located near Hwy 46 and I5.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-02-14 14-55-23.png
    Screenshot from 2022-02-14 14-55-23.png
    205 KB · Views: 757
This will need to be moved. I think this is a permit for a supercharger located near Hwy 46 and I5.

That's the Denny's address. The Day's Inn has the same number address, but on a street..
However, with 20 stalls, there doesn't seem to be that much space in the lot.
But on satellite photos there seems to be other spaces around if they add some paving.

Last edited:
I thought I noticed bollards being put in on a site north of Hwy58 in east Bakersfield. So I check for a permit, that is how I found these permits. I have since passed through that area and cannot identify the site. I must have been imagining the site.😁
East Bakersfield? oh, you mean you were looking for something heading towards Mojave on 58 and stumbled upon this one? Like one of the Mojave sites?

Just drove by yesterday. Still bagged. There is a lot of construction in the area. The local highway has a single lane that is shared by both directions of traffic. I’m wondering if they are delaying the opening so it doesn’t bring extra traffic which construction is still in process.