Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manteca, CA - Perimeter Drive (LIVE 12 Feb 2015, expanded 12 Dec 2017, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went by looking, and didnt see anything from I-5, going northbound, need the homing device in the car for next month, if ready.

Well, you could have seen the Lathrop machine shop facility from I-5, but not the Supercharger site. You'd have to know what you are looking for to see the machine shop because it is among several other similar looking buildings and it has absolutely no markings or signage to indicate Tesla. Every time I go by I expect to see them putting up a sign on top of the existing stand that was there when it was a Mopar distribution center. Right now its just two poles standing up at the driveway.

IMG_3064.JPG
This is from Wednesday the 21st. Chargers are installed and bagged, looks like something still needs to be placed behind the wall, possibly PG&E transformer?

- - - Updated - - -

Manteca.jpg
another pic I forgot to attach

I live in Marin County and have been waiting to take a trip to a Murphys B&B Inn but there is no place to charge my P85 around there so I am waiting for the Manteca superchargers to be activated. It is about 60 miles or so from Manteca to Murphys so I should be able to make the round trip comfortably. So, I can hardly wait for these Superchargers to become operational.

Harris Ranch

Commuted from Sacramento to Harris Ranch today. Charged in Folsom and rolled in with 25 miles left on my S85. Need Manteca to go live. This SC is key to traveling up and down I-5. Almost there. Should be live any day now.

SLUGGO, Can you please tell me from where in Sac. left from, how fast you drove, and did you use a/c or heat, to Harris Ranch and have 25 miles left? Thanks...MC