Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Markham - Markville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging situation: living in condo, management won't start installation until 2018; Work chargers always occupied, have to fight for it like a table for dimsum...

Lucky you. My condo shot down my request.

"Your information has been reviewed by the Board, similar information on this topic has also been discussed in the previous Shared Facilities Committee meetings with presentations from contractors. At this point, the Board decided to defer proceeding on this until EV charging station technology becomes more advanced and prevalent, and the demand and usage of EVs is higher among condominium residents. Nevertheless, your information is a good reference and will be kept in file together with other sources of information we have on hand for further consideration in the future. Thanks!"

• Informative
Reactions: Falkirk
status
- looks like they opened some boxes
- conduit to city pole stops 4m short of pole
- I count 10 concrete pads
- not much concrete work completed when compared to Concord Supercharger
(another Tesla (Black) was caught sniffing )
IMG_20171125_140001e.jpg
IMG_20171125_140233.jpg
IMG_20171125_135939.jpg

Lucky you. My condo shot down my request.

"Your information has been reviewed by the Board, similar information on this topic has also been discussed in the previous Shared Facilities Committee meetings with presentations from contractors. At this point, the Board decided to defer proceeding on this until EV charging station technology becomes more advanced and prevalent, and the demand and usage of EVs is higher among condominium residents. Nevertheless, your information is a good reference and will be kept in file together with other sources of information we have on hand for further consideration in the future. Thanks!"

I think my statement was a bit optimistic...meant to say condo needs board approval and MAYBE implementation starts in 2018/2019..
But I have hope!
My place is relatively new, 5 years, mixed use ground floor, commercial (i.e. TD, restaurant), best of all its Downtown!......Markham......
I have hope!

Should we make a new thread about condo charging? There are a few already so we can either revive one or make a new one. Has anyone heard rve.ca ? It's a site for charging at your condo but it might be only in Quebec