Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mascouche, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How does an urban supercharger differ from a non-urban one?

Non-urban superchargers have cowboy hats on:
(you're welcome, I'm here all week, tip your waitress) ;-)

country_supercharger.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: mrElbe and vdiv
non- :D

OK, seriously,

Urban Supercharger:
- all-in-one charger unit
- supplies 72kW max
- no power-sharing

Regular (Non-urban) Supercharger:
- Separate Supercharger cabinet and 2 pedestals
- Supplies 120kw/135kW max
- Shares power between 2 cars
If you look carefully at the pictures of the existing Urban Superchargers, you will find that they use the same cabinets as the Regular Superchargers. The only difference is that the power split is fixed, not variable, and the pedestal design is more compact.

City Supercharger Cabinets.jpg

Image scraped from Electrek.

First photos of Mascouche Supercharger, close to "Le Lunetier" which is visible in every photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0344.PNG
    IMG_0344.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0345.PNG
    IMG_0345.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0347.PNG
    IMG_0347.PNG
    613 KB · Views: 96
  • Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Where are the QC Leaf sites?

I thought my post was clear, but perhaps I should have worded it differently due to English not being the first language of everyone here.

I would not ever discuss a LEAF charging site in a thread about Superchargers in Mascouche. Also, LEAF proprietary charging doesn't exist. The LEAF uses J1772 and CHAdeMO like some other models.

So, when I wrote someone posted photos of construction on a LEAF site, it was about Mascouche Supercharger construction (in compliance with the subject of this thread). The location they posted the photos was on the Internet in a discussion group comprised primarily of LEAF owners in Quebec. Similarly, if someone says they heard about construction on TMC, they mean TMC is the source of the information, not that TMC is being constructed!

I thought my post was clear, but perhaps I should have worded it differently due to English not being the first language of everyone here.

I would not ever discuss a LEAF charging site in a thread about Superchargers in Mascouche. Also, LEAF proprietary charging doesn't exist. The LEAF uses J1772 and CHAdeMO like some other models.

So, when I wrote someone posted photos of construction on a LEAF site, it was about Mascouche Supercharger construction (in compliance with the subject of this thread). The location they posted the photos was on the Internet in a discussion group comprised primarily of LEAF owners in Quebec. Similarly, if someone says they heard about construction on TMC, they mean TMC is the source of the information, not that TMC is being constructed!

Ok thanks RiverBrick