Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Millen GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Millen SC should now be operational.

From what I understand the deciding factor for Millen was traffic between Augusta and Savannah, cutting through Statesboro. It also has cross roads that connect to Dublin (Supercharger coming) and Savannah. It also connects to Meter.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Jeremy3292
This supercharger has been deleted from Tesla's map...could just be a temporary error but is no longer on the list of locations either.

1651165375314.png

1651165465405.png

• Funny
Reactions: jsight and ChrisC
Now six weeks since installed and online, and still not listed publicly by Tesla (which means it has to stay suppressed on Plugshare). If anyone has a connection with Tesla, could you give them a poke and remind them to finish this one? Or find out why it's stuck almost done?

Now six weeks since installed and online, and still not listed publicly by Tesla (which means it has to stay suppressed on Plugshare). If anyone has a connection with Tesla, could you give them a poke and remind them to finish this one? Or find out why it's stuck almost done?
Does "listed publicly" not include the in car navigation? Bc it is listed there. Furthermore, the Tuscaloosa (Cottondale), AL SuC was listed and then removed even though it has been online in the car navigation for a long time too.

Another thing I found is that both of those superchargers I mentioned above are shown on the US DoE website map below:

Bonus - the new Hilton Head SuC is also shown on the DoE map. It's like Tesla tells the DoE new SuC are online but don't update their own map?

Huh, good point.

I stopped by here 10 days ago and posted the following to Plugshare: "I stopped by this site while passing through town today, just to see it in person because it's kind of mind-boggling that this is here at all. There were no Teslas here, but I talked to the Subway manager and she said they get about 20 visits per day."

Reactions: jsight