Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Monmouth Junction, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
A supercharger has been discovered under construction at the Target located at 4196 US-1, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852. This looks like a typical Target install these days with 12 v3 stalls and two ChargePoint posts.

Find and photos credited to https://x.com/dandibiase/status/1709327342030479852?s=20
1696371307870.png

1696371320692.png

I stopped by this charger today and got out to replace a couple of cables that had fallen out - noticed that it was actually a Smart Dock install! I don't think it was like that previously, hard to tell from the pics posted here.... I can only find one photo I took on my phone and it's hard to tell, but doesn't seem to be SD originally... Nothing showing up in navigation yet.

I stopped by this charger today and got out to replace a couple of cables that had fallen out - noticed that it was actually a Smart Dock install! I don't think it was like that previously, hard to tell from the pics posted here.... I can only find one photo I took on my phone and it's hard to tell, but doesn't seem to be SD originally... Nothing showing up in navigation yet.
Can someone get photos of the Magic Dock installation at this location? Is there a meter here yet?