Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Monmouth Junction, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been checking it out every week but it seems like theres no meters as Dan suggested. Does anyone know who we can try to contact to get an update on this? I doubt asking elon directly of X would help 😅
Well, since the majority of the Supercharger team was laid off, no clue who to contact. I guess you could try SC Support, see if anyone answers.... I suspect that whatever local company was contracted to finish the install isn't getting paid so isn't doing any work on it. I was there Sunday and still no meters.

It's really disappointing as the SC team was the only one where it was relatively easy to actually talk to a person and I always found them responsive the few times I called to report a SC was down.

Well, since the majority of the Supercharger team was laid off, no clue who to contact. I guess you could try SC Support, see if anyone answers.... I suspect that whatever local company was contracted to finish the install isn't getting paid so isn't doing any work on it. I was there Sunday and still no meters.

It's really disappointing as the SC team was the only one where it was relatively easy to actually talk to a person and I always found them responsive the few times I called to report a SC was down.
I just talked to SC support and there was response was basically the same thing that its coming in 2024 with no specifics since they didnt have anything else on there end. They did mention that it gets updated quarterly so to keep an eye on it for an update end of this quarter. So fingers crossed i guess

Reactions: DanDi58
I just talked to SC support and there was response was basically the same thing that its coming in 2024 with no specifics since they didnt have anything else on there end. They did mention that it gets updated quarterly so to keep an eye on it for an update end of this quarter. So fingers crossed i guess
Well, I'm glad someone answered! I suspect it might be what I mentioned above, that whoever is doing the final details (local contractor, I assume) hasn't gotten paid for work done to-date and once Tesla starts the money flowing again, then it will get done. At any rate, it's not really a big deal to me as I'd never need it - but more SC are certainly better than less.