Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orleans, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope it is V2 so my excuse for having to walk over the knack for a burger and shake can still work.
Even if is a V2 you're going to have to eat faster:)
From Elon
Latest software improves Tesla Supercharger times by up to 25% for all Tesla S/X/3 worldwide, incl original 2012 Model S. Not splitting power across 2 Supercharger stalls helps all cars up to 50%.
Elon Musk on Twitter

Thanks for the info everyone on this thread - really looking forward to this project!

Does anyone have an update and maybe photos of the construction progress? I'll be in Eastham over the July 4th week and don't want to get my hopes up if this 'summer' timeline isn't really going to happen.

Thanks for the info everyone on this thread - really looking forward to this project!

Does anyone have an update and maybe photos of the construction progress? I'll be in Eastham over the July 4th week and don't want to get my hopes up if this 'summer' timeline isn't really going to happen.

I was supposed to go up last weekend but had to cancel. I’ll definitely be going up in about 3 weeks and will check it out then. However I don’t think I’ll really see any progress at all. I’ll be surprised to actually see any sort of construction.

I was supposed to go up last weekend but had to cancel. I’ll definitely be going up in about 3 weeks and will check it out then. However I don’t think I’ll really see any progress at all. I’ll be surprised to actually see any sort of construction.

Thanks that would be great! They would need to be starting soon in order to get them installed by the summer months - if the electrical and construction contractors are all lined up and the switchgear + transformer upgrades + superchargers arrive on-time, it shouldn't take more than a month to complete. Noted those are several ifs

Yes, bummer! I'll be in Eastham for 2 weeks with my Model 3 in July - guess I'll have to find other means :(

If you plan on driving up to Provincetown there are 4 ChargePoint stations just outside of the public parking lot by the pier. You have to pay for charging but parking there is free and usually available. May be an option if you plan on hanging out around Provincetown for at least a few hours. From Eastham it looks like the closest Supercharger in Mashpee is a 36 mile drive...

Reactions: plugsnotdrugs
If you could snap a few pictures of the area, even if they haven't started construction, that would be great!

I'll be up there on Friday and will definitely take some photos and post them here, although it will probably be just of the area of the parking lot where the Superchargers will like be installed. I do not expect to see any evidence of construction at all, but I hope to be surprised.

If you could snap a few pictures of the area, even if they haven't started construction, that would be great!

Zipped through the parking lot today and no sign of construction at all, unfortunately. @plugsnotdrugs - I did not see your post until now but I'll snap some pics tomorrow.

If this moves forward, it will be a great location for both us year-rounders and Cape visitors. I had been pushing for one at the Sparrow in Orleans but Stop & Shop will do just fine.

Zipped through the parking lot today and no sign of construction at all, unfortunately. @plugsnotdrugs - I did not see your post until now but I'll snap some pics tomorrow.

If this moves forward, it will be a great location for both us year-rounders and Cape visitors. I had been pushing for one at the Sparrow in Orleans but Stop & Shop will do just fine.

It’s a good location since it’s right by the rotary. You’ve got the Stop & Shop right there along with the Windmill Liquor store. I can totally see some people walking over to the Cape Escape mini golf course while they wait for their car to finish charging. In fact, I may do that myself! :D

It’s a good location since it’s right by the rotary. You’ve got the Stop & Shop right there along with the Windmill Liquor store. I can totally see some people walking over to the Cape Escape mini golf course while they wait for their car to finish charging. In fact, I may do that myself! :D

Ha ha!

Don't forget about the Knack across the street (as mentioned earlier in the thread). Great food and good people.