Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lowell, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This site was a surprise to me! I happened to be driving by yesterday and saw this. I took the image today. All fencing down, everything looks pretty close to completion. Odd that I don't see it on the map on the Tesla site. Spare cabinet still sitting on ground in same spot.
20231130_154437.jpg

Reactions: kayak1
See post #45 above. Problems getting the pole installed to being power into the site. Utility company needs to redesign where power is coming in from and that will undoubtedly require the contractor to come back and do/redo conduit work to get the power to the transformer. This could to a while 😔

See post #45 above. Problems getting the pole installed to being power into the site. Utility company needs to redesign where power is coming in from and that will undoubtedly require the contractor to come back and do/redo conduit work to get the power to the transformer. This could to a while 😔
I go by this site everyday so will report any new activity.

I stopped by yesterday and all is cleaned up, extra cabinet removed, etc. Looks like the only thing missing is the large green transformer from the electric company. The pad is poured and ready to go. I still find it odd that it is not on Telsa's map of current and future supercharger sites.

I stopped by yesterday and all is cleaned up, extra cabinet removed, etc. Looks like the only thing missing is the large green transformer from the electric company. The pad is poured and ready to go. I still find it odd that it is not on Telsa's map of current and future supercharger sites.
There are lots of sites out there permit, in construction and/or finished but not yet open that don't show as "coming soon" on Tesla's map. I agree it's weird - really not sure what Tesla's criteria is for listing them.