Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Paramus, NJ - Route 4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7518.jpeg

Do you recall the address? If you’re in the area again, pics would be helpful too.
Pictures are posted it’s at the dunkin doughnuts going west bound on Rt 4 just before 208 starts

• Informative
Reactions: Thinkje and Shateam
From the road layout and westbound-only access this is one for the locals to explain.

Despite the proximity, I'd not classify this as being for the Parkway.

So where are the drivers on NJ-4 heading?
Huh?

It's 1.25 miles from GSP northbound. 2.4 miles southbound. Less than a mile to get back SB. The NB return is a bit convoluted, 3.5 miles. Regardless, under 5 miles detour in total.

What's the problem?

As far as where they are heading, I don't know, there's already 4 SCs inside a 5-mile radius in Paramus, they are building this one, and a sixth is currently permitted. Going to go on a limb here and say that this has nothing to do with people "going" somewhere and everything to do with lots of demand. They are going to build wherever they can, no matter how supposedly problematic the road layout is.

Reactions: Acps110
Huh?

It's 1.25 miles from GSP northbound. 2.4 miles southbound. Less than a mile to get back SB. The NB return is a bit convoluted, 3.5 miles. Regardless, under 5 miles detour in total.

What's the problem?

As far as where they are heading, I don't know, there's already 4 SCs inside a 5-mile radius in Paramus, they are building this one, and a sixth is currently permitted. Going to go on a limb here and say that this has nothing to do with people "going" somewhere and everything to do with lots of demand. They are going to build wherever they can, no matter how supposedly problematic the road layout is.

Yes, I later checked it again and saw the loop. It's for southbound GSP travelers. The existing V3 is much better for northbound and much worse for Southbound.