Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yardley, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note: The first three posts of this thread were split from a general discussion thread.

Yardley / Newtown Supercharger has meter installed and the green final inspection sticker as of 20 Jan 24. It appears based on the height of the bagged posts, that they’re V4’s while I likely won’t use this station, it’s nice to see the network expanding, and the adjacency to RT 295 with 12 stations will likely be useful. I’m guessing that they’re awaiting the opening of the Wegmans before this is opened as there isn’t local restrooms etc, although it’s next to my local CVS

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Thinkje
Yardley / Newtown Supercharger has meter installed and the green final inspection sticker as of 20 Jan 24. It appears based on the height of the bagged posts, that they’re V4’s while I likely won’t use this station, it’s nice to see the network expanding, and the adjacency to RT 295 with 12 stations will likely be useful. I’m guessing that they’re awaiting the opening of the Wegmans before this is opened as there isn’t local restrooms etc, although it’s next to my local CVS
This is news. I've asked the moderators to split this post off into its own thread.

Is anyone able to get pictures of this new location?

Reactions: Concerned
You can see the green sticker on the meter pan, final…

‘Apple maps says Morrisville, but 19067 is Morrisville and Yardley, I’d say this is Yardley

Pricket Preserve .. new commercial development with Wegmans, restaurants as well as multiple apartments / townhouses..

From my perspective as a power engineer in the construction world, this is ready to go… any day now.

Attachments

• IMG_0232.png
    IMG_0232.png
    974.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0230.jpeg
    IMG_0230.jpeg
    586.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Moderator note: The first three posts of this thread were split from a general discussion thread.

Based on the sliver of the charger post that is visible under the cover, these will be V3 chargers. I’ve yet to see a V4 charger, but these are still welcomed!