Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pleasanton, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While driving on i-37 today I saw technicians installing pedestals at the new Rodeo Travel Center that is under construction. This location would be a convenient stop 15 minutes outside of San Antonio.

Rodeo Travel Center (TA)
109963 I-37
Pleasanton, TX 78064

Between this and Mathis Supercharger, the Three Rivers Supercharger is not going to be a problem anymore.

Last edited:
Just to confirm, you see the "Tesla" branded stalls? It's not another DC Fast Charge network, right?

I searched TDLR for Pleasanton and Atascosa County Supercharger filings and can't find anything within the last year or two... unless I'm just blind or tired. This location is outside the limits of Pleasanton so don't think it would be in their city permit DB. I didn't search it since it requires an account and didn't want to register for one.

I think we've seen some sites pop up without a TDLR filing before but it's not very common.

This is a quick picture I took while getting off on the exit ramp. I couldn't stop because I had cars behind me.
1000001294.jpg

Pleasanton, TX

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Rodeo Travel Center
Along Primary Interstates: I-37
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-281
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: TX-97

I-37

To: San Antonio - Broadway, TX - 33.2 miles
Diversion: 0.7 miles
To: End (I-35/US-281 San Antonio, TX) - 33.5 miles

US-281

To: San Antonio - Broadway, TX - 40.6 miles
Diversion: 5.8 miles
To: San Antonio - E Basse Rd, TX - 46 miles

I-37 gets a V3 to avoid Three Rivers.

I'm trying to find information about Rodeo Travel Center. Once Facebook link says Travel Center of America franchise.

Last edited:
While driving on i-37 today I saw technicians installing pedestals at the new Rodeo Travel Center that is under construction. This location would be a convenient stop 15 minutes outside of San Antonio.

Rodeo Travel Center (TA)
109963 I-37
Pleasanton, TX 78064

Between this and Mathis Supercharger, the Three Rivers Supercharger is not going to be a problem anymore.
Great news for South Texas!

I was passing through the area and stopped by to take a look. Boy was I surprised when I couldn't turn into the gas station at all! What I missed from above, or maybe it's not mentioned, is that this entire gas station is brand new and still being built. The supercharger installation looks to be complete though, with all of the pedestals and cabinets and most importantly the utility transformer installed. The gas station itself looks to be nearly complete. What I could see from the roadside is that the interior of the building looks pretty empty still, so this may be a month or so yet before it opens. This also explains why I could not find the business when searching in map systems.

Attachments

• 20240409_190855.jpg
    20240409_190855.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 9