Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pointe-Claire QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fence is down but no juice yet. Supposedly up and running tomorrow. Should be in the maps by Tuesday according to personnel doing final touches on the stalls.
346C27BF-3B39-4CC1-8695-0A2B729FF142.jpeg

I passed by today and talked to the HQ crew. They said they're putting power later today. I'm going to be right across from Fairview later this evening and will pass by. It was interesting to talk to the crew since they didn't know much about supercharging, so showed them the maps and how the car helps you find the superchargers for long trips.

Attachments

• IMG_20180629_094315.jpg
    IMG_20180629_094315.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: lukex4
Finally! Used this Supercharger for the very first time yesterday night. Honestly, I find it a bit useless for drivers heading South with the Place Vertu Supercharger still being there, and there is also the fact that it’s a bit hard to get out on St-Jean, and I just can’t imagine what it will be like in the holiday season.

NOTE: Stall 5B is out of order
2779912F-ADA6-4AC7-876D-38D5F8BFAC91.jpeg

Just to let you know and to be careful.
There is a lot of nails on the ground starting from the first stall closer to the mall going toward the Fairview mall.

I pick up at least 5 of those nails and throw it out in garbage but there is a lot more on the ground. It’s been like this for 2 weeks now.

Attachments

• 349690EA-D340-4E5F-BE64-5636FB8AE6F6.jpeg
    349690EA-D340-4E5F-BE64-5636FB8AE6F6.jpeg
    624.4 KB · Views: 67
Just to let you know and to be careful.
There is a lot of nails on the ground starting from the first stall closer to the mall going toward the Fairview mall.

I pick up at least 5 of those nails and throw it out in garbage but there is a lot more on the ground. It’s been like this for 2 weeks now.

Assuming it's not deliberate attempts at vandalism, it would be nice if an owner brought a broom with them to sweep them up. Any volunteers?

Finally! Used this Supercharger for the very first time yesterday night. Honestly, I find it a bit useless for drivers heading South with the Place Vertu Supercharger still being there, and there is also the fact that it’s a bit hard to get out on St-Jean, and I just can’t imagine what it will be like in the holiday season.

NOTE: Stall 5B is out of orderView attachment 317976
I was there yesterday and today. I love the LED lighting overhead. Next stop for a SC, Vaudreuil!