Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pointe-Claire QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H-Q... is like much else in Quebec... despairingly slow.

I wonder how they consider Tesla's Supercharger network? On one hand they add business for H-Q that is for sure, but on the other hand, they have their own competing network with Circuit Électrique. Are they not at all incentivized to hurry and connect Tesla chargers?

they did the asphalt in front of the stalls and painted the lines.
They closed the road going around The Bay to do repairs wfere they digged.

Attachments

• 97DF84BC-E020-426C-844D-50EDA597E433.jpeg
    97DF84BC-E020-426C-844D-50EDA597E433.jpeg
    466 KB · Views: 114
Just for the record here's a picture of the fenced area with pavement done and lines painted (I couldn't see the picture from the previous post). If this is similar to Cote Vertu I'd say a week or so for H-Q to do their final thing and we have a new Supercharger.

Attachments

• IMG_20180607_151013.jpg
    IMG_20180607_151013.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 93
Ferrier is a bit of a nightmare these days especially approaching the end of the quarter. Last time I went I had to park 300 yards away!
Ferrier is awful. It was supposed to be the biggest service center at that time when it was build and there is no freaking parking at all. Last time my car was in service it was park in the gravel parking in front of the service center stuck between 3 cars in sandwich. The 2nd floor is totally useless.

Reactions: mattobadia
Ferrier is awful. It was supposed to be the biggest service center at that time when it was build and there is no freaking parking at all. Last time my car was in service it was park in the gravel parking in front of the service center stuck between 3 cars in sandwich. The 2nd floor is totally useless.
ya there's a silver Model 3 parked there now. do they own the parking lot to the left of the service center? (if you're facing the service centre) it's always nearly empty. I can't imagine MB owns it?