Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richburg, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found it by searching for DGKP who does a lot of the Tesla work in the area. It's at the Burger King:

3006 Crenshaw Pkwy, Richburg, SC 29729

@corywright @Chuq

1692016912703.png

Nice. Not a "Splitter!", but it is splitting a 91.5 mile V3 gap, with a 72.4 mile V2-V3 gap and generally filling a hole.
Also at the exit of I-77 on the route to the Sumter National Forest from Charlotte, NC.
And also on SC-9, like Dillon, SC (under construction), for anybody wanting to avoid the Interstate on the way to North Myrtle Beach.

Reactions: wilfred.gvl
Richburg, SC

Host Type: Restaurant
Host: Burger King
Along Primary Interstates: I-77
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: SC-9

I-77

To: Fort Mill, SC - 26.8 miles
Diversion: 0.9 miles
To: Charlotte - Metropolitan Ave, NC - 38.6 miles (Construction)

Just drove by on the way to Cola. No construction or equipment on site yet. Lots of fresh looking surveys marks at the front of the property though. I hope they plan on putting the Superchargers in the back as there is plenty of room and no one parks there. But all the survey marks are in the front so maybe not. Front parking gunna be difficult to take up 8 spots and have no ICEing. Zaxbys next door which I stopped at.

Last edited:
I found it by searching for DGKP who does a lot of the Tesla work in the area. It's at the Burger King:

3006 Crenshaw Pkwy, Richburg, SC 29729

@corywright @Chuq

View attachment 964765
The permit has expired and no new permit is found for that address. It is still showing on the Tesla map, but it seems that this one may not happen.

On my way back from CHS I drove through almost every parking lot close to the interstate and so no signs of anything. I don't think this location is happening any time soon. I was hoping to find something under construction that we just weren't aware about, but that's not the case. I was surprised to see BP chargers at this exit though. Maybe the first time I've seen those, not that I'm looking through.