Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rifle, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rifle is open! Not on the trip computer yet, but topped out at 179 kW @ 17% SOC.

Attachments

• IMG_4291.jpeg
    IMG_4291.jpeg
    549.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4292.jpeg
    IMG_4292.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 23
From the photos here and on PlugShare, it looks like the parking lines are diagonal and the charging pillars are sort of in the middle of the lines. I’ve never used a supercharger with that arrangement before. Would I be able to back in with 4 bikes on a hitch mount? I find it’s fine in some locations but not others.

From the photos here and on PlugShare, it looks like the parking lines are diagonal and the charging pillars are sort of in the middle of the lines. I’ve never used a supercharger with that arrangement before. Would I be able to back in with 4 bikes on a hitch mount? I find it’s fine in some locations but not others.
You’d have to park on the lines in between the posts and take two stalls and hope the cable reaches.

There are actually 4 that are diagonal, and then there are 4 more that are straight, so you would be fine in the straight ones.

Reactions: Ron Swanson