Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Clemente, CA (LIVE 18 Nov 2017, 49 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
March 26, 2023
The yellow tape is back up.
Per my picture you can see how easy it would be to pull up to the new unpowered SCs and not even see the other 24 SCs.
Even after the new SCs come online, Tesla should add signage that says more SCs are available at the other end of the parking lot.

1B184644-21E5-489E-A2D9-774FD6E9FC34.jpeg

March 26, 2023
The yellow tape is back up.
Per my picture you can see how easy it would be to pull up to the new unpowered SCs and not even see the other 24 SCs.
Even after the new SCs come online, Tesla should add signage that says more SCs are available at the other end of the parking lot.

View attachment 921865
Not only how easy it would be, but in the ~45 mins I was there I watched at least 3 people do it... The in app display claims they are all open which leads to some glitchiness with navigating there

Reactions: Bacalao and bmah
If anything that’s to accommodate the non-Teslas that will be using the V3s. As far as I know they won’t be able to access V2s.
That would be my guess. When they installed Magic Docks in Montrose CO the bollard signs between the stalls were removed. It was clearly intended to allow CCS cars to nudge closer to help the short cables reach.