Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (LIVE, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am totally agree with you. Seriously ppl just doesn’t care. I was there charging for couples time now and seeing that happened all the time. They should put up the signs saying not for Tesla charging. I guess it happen when it is not full and people got lazy to make a turn but once it full, it is back to the order at least it was what I seen last time I charge there.

I am totally agree with you. Seriously ppl just doesn’t care. I was there charging for couples time now and seeing that happened all the time. They should put up the signs saying not for Tesla charging. I guess it happen when it is not full and people got lazy to make a turn but once it full, it is back to the order at least it was what I seen last time I charge there.
In CA, everyone don't care unless it benefits themselves.

They put these signs recently at a Tesla Supercharger in Chula Vista as they recently expanded looks like they can use some here as well …I was at Brea other day and it was a cluster as was full but folks were not parking correct side so those waiting in line were cut in front of by people just pulling in when others were leaving ..folks please be courteous on this:oops:
574380C6-F2E9-45E6-9890-622CD260D79A.jpeg

They put these signs recently at a Tesla Supercharger in Chula Vista as they recently expanded looks like they can use some here as well …I was at Brea other day and it was a cluster as was full but folks were not parking correct side so those waiting in line were cut in front of by people just pulling in when others were leaving ..folks please be courteous on this:oops: View attachment 700035
Need this.