Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Rosa, CA (LIVE 20 Nov 2019, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look what I just saw on the Tesla app here in Santa Rosa!
upload_2019-11-20_8-14-35.png

Tesla Santa Rosa Batteries smaller.jpg
I check it every Tuesday night about 10pm as I pass by. Last night I noticed that many stalls were lit up. The first stall (near Steele) I tried didn’t work. So I went to a different section (near the batteries) and was able to get about 72 mph of charge (that must have been about 216kW). I only charged a little, since I had to get home, but at least that one stall was working (the one next to it wasn’t even lit and that whole row is not positioned well for the painted lines and the short cable length).

Looking forward to it being fully up and running!

Enjoy!
Brian

@Hot Fudge: I'm curious what you disagree with. It was factual that TezLab said that at the time of my post. Not a statement of opinion. It is now too:

I am not sure if this point is relevant to your statement, but 0/0 is sometimes what shows up in the API, Tesla mobile app, etc. if communications between the site and Tesla aren't working (or haven't been set up yet). It's fairly common for new Superchargers to look like that.

As I'm typing this, @JGerardin and I are trading texts and he's telling me he sees the Supercharger, but no stall occupancy data, on the Nav and 0/0 stalls in the mobile app.

Bruce.

• Informative
Reactions: Blu Zap
I stopped by; the phone app showed 0 of 0 stalls open, yet there was one person happily charging away, with all the other stalls open. The first two chargers I plugged into showed up as unpowered in my M3DM, but the next one I tried gave me 170kW; fastest I've hit. Oddly, guy next to me in an S could only pull 65 kW....not sure if it's 100% up and running, but it seems to be fast!

Reactions: Doug Martoccia
I stopped by; the phone app showed 0 of 0 stalls open, yet there was one person happily charging away, with all the other stalls open. The first two chargers I plugged into showed up as unpowered in my M3DM, but the next one I tried gave me 170kW; fastest I've hit. Oddly, guy next to me in an S could only pull 65 kW....not sure if it's 100% up and running, but it seems to be fast!
Well there we go. I don’t know why someone put it back to U/C, but it’s working!

Just back from Coddington Mall and heres an update. These chargers are up and running but five have yellow tape around them presumingly inop. There are 8 chargers on one side and 12 on the other. The single inop station is on the 8 side.
Funny thing, they seem to be installed backward. It seems like its a much longer reach to plug in the car than the other Superchargers. Like they painted the lines in the wrong place. Probably me not remembering the other Superchargers

Attachments

• 12 on this side.jpeg
    12 on this side.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 8 on this side.jpeg
    8 on this side.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 4 down on 12 side .jpeg
    4 down on 12 side .jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 1 down on 8 side.jpeg
    1 down on 8 side.jpeg