Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Escondido, CA - Mission Escondido Shopping Center (under construction, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1679611093994.png

New 20 stalls coming to Escondido, CA. Permit posted by Marco Un twitter and another user on twitter confirmed that it is in construction-link below

@bmah @Chuq @Big Earl

I drive by almost every other day to check on this location. I post my updates on Twitter usually and sometimes instagram (also as ChargePozitive).
VERY excited about this spot as it will more than DOUBLE the amount of fast charging for all of escondido, especially when other brands begin to use the upcoming NACS adapters etc.

Reactions: rayluis1988
I drive by almost every other day to check on this location. I post my updates on Twitter usually and sometimes instagram (also as ChargePozitive).
VERY excited about this spot as it will more than DOUBLE the amount of fast charging for all of escondido, especially when other brands begin to use the upcoming NACS adapters etc.
Did you see a transformer installed at this location yet?

I went by yesterday and saw cones in front of most of the stalls and plastic wrap around those without cones. Wonder what the hold-up is! Excited for this one to open given it is close to my house...and just perfect for the 3 years of free supercharging that came with my new Model X LR (which has been fantastic so far).

I went by yesterday and saw cones in front of most of the stalls and plastic wrap around those without cones. Wonder what the hold-up is! Excited for this one to open given it is close to my house...and just perfect for the 3 years of free supercharging that came with my new Model X LR (which has been fantastic so far).

Go look for the transformer. That's the hold-up. The pad near the cabinets was still empty last time I was on-site.

Reactions: Sather