Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Spartanburg, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now showing in the app.
IMG_3698.png

Charged here yesterday. Convenient to I-26! More than half the chargers were in use; looks like this will be a popular stop. There was a long line of cars at the fast food drive-through, right in front of the chargers, but I was able to get in and out okay. So, a great addition to the I-26 corridor, but a somewhat less than ideal spot otherwise.

While we were in Spartanburg, we visited the Hatcher Garden, which is pretty close to the superchargers. It's a very nice place for a short walk, to stretch your legs and take a break before getting back on the road. Recommended.

This is now a popular charging stop. I used it Saturday on a trip. All 8 stalls in use at one point.

138 miles between Asheville, NC and Columbia, SC.
98 miles between Greenville, SC and Charlotte, NC. (Gastonia, NC may help with this one).

Spartanburg, SC is the only Supercharger in that area.
It's on the route between Ohio and Charleston, SC and Tennessee and Myrtle Beach.

It's 8 stalls. Not surprised it's busy on a weekend. (I've seen Waterville, ME with 6 Teslas charging on a weekend and tourists often stick to US-1 here.)