Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Superior, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20200809_134353.jpg
IMG_20200809_134513.jpg
I stopped by today and counted 16 pedestal mounts (I couldn't get a picture of all of them in one picture). Looks like they've finished installing all of the conduit and there's three transformers on site still in their packaging.

View attachment 574414 View attachment 574415 I stopped by today and counted 16 pedestal mounts (I couldn't get a picture of all of them in one picture). Looks like they've finished installing all of the conduit and there's three transformers on site still in their packaging.

Wow, 16 stalls?! Are there other service center locations with big superchargers? I thought service center locations were usually primarily for service center use, but 16 stalls suggests otherwise here...

It's the most I've seen at a service center. But I've only been to the service centers in Colorado, Houston and Cincinnati so not a big sample size. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some in California with a large number of chargers at the service center or nearby. The Lakewood station also has 16 250 kW superchargers.

Wow, 16 stalls?! Are there other service center locations with big superchargers? I thought service center locations were usually primarily for service center use, but 16 stalls suggests otherwise here...
Actually I think the bigger size suggests that maybe they intend to use it for service center use and still want some stalls left available to the public.

I noticed that the Littleton SC/Delivery Center had recently installed destination chargers in the row between the two buildings. They are all marked for Authorized Vehicles Only. I had not seen those as of a month ago but I could be wrong.

Bonus pic of the DPD Tesla Model S.
IMG_1070.jpg

Reactions: PStewart
I noticed that the Littleton SC/Delivery Center had recently installed destination chargers in the row between the two buildings. They are all marked for Authorized Vehicles Only. I had not seen those as of a month ago but I could be wrong.

Bonus pic of the DPD Tesla Model S.
View attachment 585869
Those wall connectors have been there since before the Littleton Service Center's grand opening in 2017.

Jump to 3:00 in the video:

Grand Opening:

Reactions: CO_MY