Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tesla Meetup at V3 in Ocean City, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE: 03/16/2020: As you should by now know, we officially did cancel/postponed Ocean City V3 Supercharger Event, but a few are planning on going, so please help me out:

I still have 21 signed up on Facebook (Ocean City V3 Supercharger Meetup) as "Going", but less that have "confirmed" (see below). If not going, switch you "Going" to "Interested" and if you are, fill out the form at Ocean City Maryland V3 Tesla (unofficial preview Event) – Maryland Tesla Owners (I need a count). Remember, we will reschedule this, so do not feel obligated to go now. In fact, it is more than ok not to. But I do need a count.

If you are going, thinking about going or waiting to the last minute to decide or even just interested in staying informed for when it is rescheduled, go to (and fill out):

Ocean City Maryland V3 Tesla (unofficial preview Event) – Maryland Tesla Owners

UPDATE 03/16/2020 - things are moving fast ....
It is our recommendation that everyone cancel any OC plans. We will reschedule when conditions allow.
"ANNAPOLIS, MD — Gov. Larry Hogan ordered changes he described as "unprecedented" to protect the safety of those in Maryland. He said the measures were "absolutely necessary to save the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans."
Hogan ordered the closure of bars, restaurants, movie theaters and gyms across the state, effective at 5 p.m. Monday."