Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Two Harbors, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Python - I assume you use a CHAdeMO adapater as a just-in-case in Grand Marais? I've done the journey north to Thunder Bay several times recently, but I've always had a night's stay in along the north shore or some other charging stop at a park or restaurant. (Not out of neccesity, it's just always worked out that way.)
No adapter.
I did stop in Lutsen to grab a coffee and used the J1772 for 19mins to get 3% (Free Charge) .. i think that 3% was burned up just to bring everything back to its normal running temperature though.

None the less i relied on a full charge to do the complete stretch and at times it was a bit nerve wrecking when it dropped down to an estimated 3% SoC on arrival but the temp rose from -25C to -5C which increased my range :)

I left Duluth with a 98% charge and made it home with 20%, weather was 1C on my return.

Sometime between yesterday morning and today, the Supercharger has popped up on the map in the Tesla iPhone app. I’d wait for someone to confirm it’s actually up before officially declaring it up. Teslas site removed the “Coming soon” language, so it might be legit: Two Harbors, MN | Tesla

6E08428D-89A2-47D4-8181-5325C9EF6A04.png