Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Westampton, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
Bit of an odd site, just a few exits north on 295 from the Maple Shade one. I'm a assuming they are just doing it to relieve congestion since its such a heavily travelled route. Great to see them being proactive, but I really wish they would add one in the King of Prussia area instead. I'd also love to see a massive 40 stall site on the east coast somewhere too.

Bit of an odd site, just a few exits north on 295 from the Maple Shade one. I'm a assuming they are just doing it to relieve congestion since its such a heavily travelled route. Great to see them being proactive, but I really wish they would add one in the King of Prussia area instead. I'd also love to see a massive 40 stall site on the east coast somewhere too.

Blame local utilities for not getting SC near KOP.

Delmarva power has been great in Delaware and Maryland. Also applies to Southern Jersey area.

I agree, very odd. It’s not even that convenient from I-295, which is not a particularly important route for travelers anyway. I’ll appreciate it since it’s very close to my parents home, but they couldn’t be doing this just for me, could they??

Blame local utilities for not getting SC near KOP.

Delmarva power has been great in Delaware and Maryland. Also applies to Southern Jersey area.
There are a few Superchargers in Peco’s service area now, so that is no longer the issue. This one is in PSEGs service area and the rest in south Jersey are in AC Electric’s territory.

I suspect they’ve had a few sites fall through in the KoP area and just arent making it a priority.

Attachments

• IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    641.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0969.jpg
    IMG_0969.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 98
Stopped by yesterday. Looks exactly the same as a month ago. Still no transformer on site.

also the directions the nav gives to this location are insane. Will need to check if OSM has the parking lot and driveways mapped properly.

Attachments

• 9EE6B32F-C42C-40AE-988B-E24C17AE3DEC.jpeg
    9EE6B32F-C42C-40AE-988B-E24C17AE3DEC.jpeg
    704.4 KB · Views: 105
  • CA79F026-6E92-4172-8581-12BFBF06B341.jpeg
    CA79F026-6E92-4172-8581-12BFBF06B341.jpeg
    707.6 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: mociaf9
These are going to be ICEd all the time because a) they are signed as general 15-minute parking and b) there's barely any parking at this location. Stopped by today, of the 8 stalls, 3 were open, 1 had a Tesla charging, and the rest had gas cars parked at them. Though that same jeep was there which makes me think that it's an employee, which is really annoying.
IMG_2220.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9