Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wynyard, SK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Demyen

Aug 23, 2019
Regina
The Wynyard supercharger will be going in at the Wynyard Co-op Food Store. This is located just off Highway 16 on the service road.

I’ve heard reports from the SEVA Facebook group that the transformer from SaskPower is in place and the ground is dug up. I’ll have to see if I can get some pictures to upload.

The Wynyard Coop posted a video on Facebook of the supercharger construction going on today. It is the same company, Nixon Electrical Service that recently completed the Estevan Superchargers. Watch
7F6471A2-2CB6-466D-91E6-E38441D9F6FB.jpeg
C086774C-2692-4511-8385-FC35F239787A.jpeg
6DA195B2-55CB-45D7-B357-10AE564D2FBC.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes!!!
If they put one in Russell MB eventually, then Assessippi Ski area will be accessible in winter.
Is it like Mississippi, but you're either freezing your a$$ off or getting your a$$ eaten by mosquitoes?

Shoal lake is closer to the ideal split point, but I doubt they have the electrical capacity for a supercharger.

A birdy told me there will be a few more sites on hwy16 and around
It didn't make sense to only add them in Wynyard... it makes for a dead-end on 16. To fully fill out 16 you'd need at least Yorkton and Russell. Maybe Neepawa. I have someone in Russell keeping an eye out for construction. There's a Co-op store planned for Russell in the near future.. maybe it'll go there.

Last edited:
Reactions: X-Men
It didn't make sense to only add them in Wynyard... it makes for a dead-end on 16. To fully fill out 16 you'd need at least Yorkton and Russell. Maybe Neepawa. I have someone in Russell keeping an eye out for construction. There's a Co-op store planned for Russell in the near future.. maybe it'll go there.
Yorkton is already on the Tesla map, it is a matter of when. As for the locations you mentioned, I would say high on the probability chart 😉

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Building out the Yelllwhead highway - the second most important interprovincial highway route across western Canada. This will fill in a gap between Winnipeg and Saskatoon.
OK, TY, seems legit. I hadn't zoomed in enough to see the road :D I was just surprised with all of 4 in Manitoba.