Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yamachiche, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@BlueShift the charger is working, and this time i feel like it’s definite
CE0F6E38-E3E0-4390-A6C7-6688EE49D76C.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Michelx
A new update from @Matthy. A new Supercharger coming soon (permit) in Yamachiche Quebec! @BlueShiftView attachment 326581
The Supercharger will be located at La Porte de la Mauricie PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You where there already is L3 and L2 Circuit Électrique chargers. I’ve made this into a different thread because I don’t feel that Yamachiche is really Trois-Rivières.

(bis)

Localization needs to be corrected. It's not 14 Rue Sainte-Anne, but 14 Route Sainte-Anne O.

• Informative
Oops. They've got the wrong street designation; should be Route, not Rue (though they're really the same road, just different sections of it). I'm sure Tesla will fix it soon, maybe when they update the entry to show the exact address?

This Supercharger was actually a partnership with Irving, not necessarily with the proprietor of La Porte de la Mauricie. On the Irving’s site, this is 1 of 6 Big Stops in Quebec.

OT:

This Supercharger was actually a partnership with Irving, not necessarily with the proprietor of La Porte de la Mauricie. On the Irving’s site, this is 1 of 6 Big Stops in Quebec.
Wouldn't say no to a SC at Big Stop St-Liboire! Plenty of space here with a Tim Horton's and St-Hubert. Fine place to stop :D

That particular gas station has a ridiculous amount of traffic! Would be nice to have our stalls just in front of the pumps. Lineups for 16 pumps often stretch to the highway with wait times well beyond 30 minutes. How nice to stop, charge up while casually picking up a coffee at Timmie's, yawn while checking on a few emails while cozily streaming non-vocal chill, then be gone before the car arrived just in front of you still impatiently waits for a pump to free up for some "cheap" gas... :D

OT:

Wouldn't say no to a SC at Big Stop St-Liboire! Plenty of space here with a Tim Horton's and St-Hubert. Fine place to stop :D

That particular gas station has a ridiculous amount of traffic! Would be nice to have our stalls just in front of the pumps. Lineups for 16 pumps often stretch to the highway with wait times well beyond 30 minutes. How nice to stop, charge up while casually picking up a coffee at Timmie's, yawn while checking on a few emails while cozily streaming non-vocal chill, then be gone before the car arrived just in front of you still impatiently waits for a pump to free up for some "cheap" gas... :D
if only Tim's coffee didn't go down the toilet a few years ago