Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yermo, CA - Sunrise Canyon Rd (LIVE 25 May 2023, 40 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I knew Tesla was doing some pre-assembly of entire stalls on a base, but this looks like perhaps entire units of 4 stalls plus cabinet!
IMG_20230313_153257719_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Limited
I knew Tesla was doing some pre-assembly of entire stalls on a base, but this looks like perhaps entire units of 4 stalls plus cabinet!
View attachment 917326
They have been building these for a while, at least a year now.

The only other pre built item for regular installs is the precast base, instead of having to form and pour them on site. I have not seen any pre assembly of stalls to bases other than these or the temporary expansion units with a cabinet and 2-3 stalls attached or the temporary trailers with Megapacks and stalls, but those aren’t permanent.

Reactions: smilepak and iamnid
Someone on the Vegas run should take one for the team and do a quick progress check on this site. Been over a month now, and easy freeway access off/on. I'm still licking my wounds from my last trip so someone else needs to step up. :p

RT

• Funny
Reactions: alexcue
I just drove past here, in a work van so I couldn't stop, but I saw at least 3 Teslas backed up to chargers. I couldn't tell from the highway if they were plugged in but that seems a lot for a non-functional station. It may be live now! It did not show up on the Tesla app, though. I did see several big utility trucks there when I drove past on Monday morning, and the striping has been done for a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: DownshiftDre
This location now shows up in the Tesla app! Although strangely it says at this moment, "1 of 40 stalls available". Which is clearly not correct if it is fully functional - all other stations in the area are about 90% empty right now.
It means they could be actively provisioning it right now. Those 3 Teslas backed up earlier were likely Tesla employees.

Now showing 23 of 40 stalls available in the app.
I'm really hoping this is open and fully operational as I'll be driving out this way Saturday morning and back again Monday afternoon. Based on my actual range and destination, Yermo is really my best option and I would expect the old location to be packed this weekend.

Now showing 23 of 40 stalls available in the app.
I'm really hoping this is open and fully operational as I'll be driving out this way Saturday morning and back again Monday afternoon. Based on my actual range and destination, Yermo is really my best option and I would expect the old location to be packed this weekend.
Open per Tesla on Twitter
Screenshot_20230525_134515_Samsung Internet.jpg

LOL, I was going to say that Miss Pinches was going to be a very wealthy lady with the new business coming in. Then I looked closer at the sign and it says Mis Pinches, which I then plugged into Google Translate, and then... :eek::p

RT

P.S. Looks like a great site, I hope the tacos are Tesla quality!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: AMPd