Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers (costs (Tesla owner (UK)))

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla M3LR 2022 model

1. Is the cost per Kwh the same at all Tesla Superchargers in England?

2. Where do I see how much it costs . . . . . on the screen in the car, on the app on my phone, on the PC (google)?

Tesla M3LR 2022 model

1. Is the cost per Kwh the same at all Tesla Superchargers in England?

2. Where do I see how much it costs . . . . . on the screen in the car, on the app on my phone, on the PC (google)?
Click on Location in the Home Screen of the app. Zoom out and select a supercharger location. Bingo. All the info you need.

Non-Tesla’s? Same thing but click on your avatar in the top right hand corner. Then scroll over to “Charge your Non-Tesla”. Repeat instructions above.

👍

says on the car display map if you click on the Red charger location pin [may need to zoom out]. or using the location map on the app. price varies from peak time to off-peak.

add a card on your mobile app before you get there, will automatically start charging.

WOW.....37 is about .46 US. I've seen some SC as high as .58 US. My home rate is .26 US which to you would be .20 GBP. And I live in metropolitan NY which is one of thee higher areas
Our electricity prices are some of the most expensive in Europe. That’s a whole entire other conversation as to why.

Indeed those SuC prices may seem high, but comparable Tesla SuC prices, even at peak times, are lower than many other competitor ultra fast charging networks on both their non-subscription and subscription prices. For a flavour…

Gridserve is 69p
Ionity is 74p (reduced to 56p on their £10.99 sub)
Fastned is 69p (reduced to 48p on their £9.99 sub)
Shell Recharge is 79p

There are of course many other networks here that offer charging rates at or higher than Tesla. Also there are other schemes from vehicle manufacturers and aggregators like Electroverse, Elli and Bonnet that offer deeper discounted rates than those above.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
WOW.....37 is about .46 US. I've seen some SC as high as .58 US. My home rate is .26 US which to you would be .20 GBP. And I live in metropolitan NY which is one of thee higher areas
that's why american situation is hardle relevant in UK.

You can have price as low as .37 and as high as .50 for SC. but most of people have home tariff at 0.075 per kwh for 4 or 6 hours.

Cheapest I have recharged is at Croydon SC its walking distance from my home so its convinient for me, if you go there after 10:30pm it drops to 26p kwh which is even cheaper than home charging at peak times.
This was Croydon last night Sunday 18th, 3 different price ranges depending on what time you charge etc 👍 the

Attachments

• 78C6D32F-3188-44B9-97F0-F5683AF13307.png
    78C6D32F-3188-44B9-97F0-F5683AF13307.png
    322.6 KB · Views: 200