Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers visited 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was able to add dates for my two latest charges at Carlsbad and Manhattan Beach, and it updated all the fields on the spreadsheet, but it's not showing on the Tableau map and bar graph. Is there another step to take or a refractory period?

There's a delay. Probably will be there tomorrow.
@ThisIsTrue is correct. Left on its own, Tableau will update once per day. I can push a refresh at any time if I'm available. Is your data there now?

I put it in last night. No rush--just wanted to make sure I was doing things right. Hasn't shown up on the map yet.
Looks like it is there now.
carlsbad.JPG

Reactions: Bighorn
So the only thing we amend on the wiki is the grand total?

I propose that only the Top table is kept moving forward and the <100 visit folks are converted to the layout of the Top table.

That would leave just 1 location in the Wiki to update rather than 2. Now that almost everyone is converted to the Spreadsheet there is not a reason to keep the lower table of visited locations.

@whomever

Daly City, CA
Livermore, CA
San Ramon, CA
Alameda, CA

SC bumps

I'll leave it to the masters for the edit. Might try myself when it gets to May/June next year.

Happy Holidays All, and thanks for all the work!!!

W00T !!! Great job getting at least 1 new supercharger this Quarter. I'm on a small road trip right now to grab a few and my first ones this Quarter as well.

Reactions: NKYTA
This doesn’t really come as a surprise to me but the Google Sheets app for iOS crashes on my iPhone 6S and my iPad Pro when I try to update my entries. I would hazard a guess that acrolling around such a huge spreadsheet is too much for it. I’ll just do my updates from a real computer.

Also would it be possible to put a link to this thread in the Wiki thread?

Bruce.

Reactions: jvonbokel
This doesn’t really come as a surprise to me but the Google Sheets app for iOS crashes on my iPhone 6S and my iPad Pro when I try to update my entries. I would hazard a guess that acrolling around such a huge spreadsheet is too much for it. I’ll just do my updates from a real computer.

Also would it be possible to put a link to this thread in the Wiki thread?

Bruce.
Crashes my iPad too. Likely too big for phones and pads - works fine on computers.

Link added to wiki thread - right above the century table.

I thought the sheet auto-sorted based on count. I just manually moved you up a few spots to the "56 count" group so hopefully I didn't mess anything up but will keep an eye on it for a bit.

Thanks...I entered the new charger visit yesterday, so I figured there was some kind of automatic thing that re-sorted the leaderboard every so often, instead of immediately. (Same thing happened when I put in 12 new visits from a road trip earlier this week...the count updated but not the position, but then eventually it got sorted correctly.)

This Google Sheet thing is way cool even though I don't understand how it all works. Maybe because I don't understand how it all works!

Bruce.

Thanks...I entered the new charger visit yesterday, so I figured there was some kind of automatic thing that re-sorted the leaderboard every so often, instead of immediately. (Same thing happened when I put in 12 new visits from a road trip earlier this week...the count updated but not the position, but then eventually it got sorted correctly.)

This Google Sheet thing is way cool even though I don't understand how it all works. Maybe because I don't understand how it all works!

Bruce.

Yes, it might auto-update once a day or once every few hours. @tes-s might have the answer but since we can manually drag-and-drop to sort then that also solves the issue. Great job adding more and more ... keep it up !