Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Survey Results - TMC Forum Customer Demographics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am surprised that Asians/Pacific Islander make up the second highest race.

I think in demographics surveys, the term "Asian" is very broadly defined and includes east Asia (Orient), central Asia (Russia, especially northern Russia bounding China), Western Asia (Islamic nations), and South Asia (India, etc.).

In America, Black/African Americans make up the second most populous racial group, followed by Asians.

So, I think it's open to interpretation as to why Asians are second in the survey...

I think in demographics surveys, the term "Asian" is very broadly defined and includes east Asia (Orient), central Asia (Russia, especially northern Russia bounding China), Western Asia (Islamic nations), and South Asia (India, etc.).

In America, Black/African Americans make up the second most populous racial group, followed by Asians.

So, I think it's open to interpretation as to why Asians are second in the survey...

Yes it is open to interpretation since we are only polling those on this forum. However, I would have thought Hispanics and Afrian Americans would be higher.

For the continuous variables (e.g. age and income), would you please add mean and median? (Figure out some sensible of handling the "and over" categories)

Also, some cross-tabs between demographics and car choices would be fun to see. (Are the 85kWh cars going disproportionately to high-income people?)

For the continuous variables (e.g. age and income), would you please add mean and median? (Figure out some sensible of handling the "and over" categories)

Also, some cross-tabs between demographics and car choices would be fun to see. (Are the 85kWh cars going disproportionately to high-income people?)

Not sure how to have Survey Monkey report the averages and means, but I can look into it.

In terms of cross-linking...jeesh! I have a real job, you know! (Probably better included for a more comprehensive survey with logic and skip questions that TMC could help me develop.